A Mom Pick Me Up – Oatmeal Energy Bites
If you are anything like me you need something quick and easy throughout the day because you are in every essence of the word, busy.
Maybe you are a mama like me, or heck, even a homeschool mama like me. If not, you are here for one reason only, you NEED quick energy and these oatmeal energy bites are just the thing you are looking for!
Oatmeal Energy Bites
- 1 Cup Oatmeal
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ Cup Honey
- Shredded Coconut
- Candy Coated Sunflower Seeds
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add the oatmeal, peanut butter, and honey. Mix well.
- With a cookie scoop or spoon, make 10-12 one-inch balls and place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Next, on a plate, add some coconut and candy coated sunflower seeds. Place one ball on the plate and roll around until the mixture sticks. Set back down on the cookie sheet and repeat steps with the remaining bites.
- Place in refrigerator for about 10 minutes to let them set just a little.
- Remove and Enjoy!!!
*Store leftovers in an air-tight container and place in refrigerator.
These are just the quick and easy treats that will help give you a quick boost of energy. These oatmeal energy bites are sure to please you as well as anyone else that tries them too. So, maybe you should make a double or tripe batch. Just in case.
In His Grace,