DIY Magazine Holder
This DIY MAgazine Holder is such an easy and fun project for any day but perfect for Mother’s Day. Wouldn’t this be sweet to get (or give) to mom on her special day?
With a minimal amount of items needed and just a short amount of time, you can create one, two, three or more for a matching set of magazine holders. What a thoughtful and meaningful gift for mom!
- 1 Empty Cereal Box (at least 14 oz.)
- 2 Sheets 12×12 Paper (scrapbook / craft paper)—any color/pattern
- Glue Stick or School Glue
- Start at the top left corner of your box, and cut down at an angle to the right side. My angle went down to about the halfway point of the right side. Cut the back the same way so that angled piece is completely cut off.
- Your first sheet of paper will cover the front and one edge of the box and the other piece will cover the back and other edge. I laid my box on the paper and traced the angle of the box onto the paper and cut the angle part off. (Dimensions will vary due to your cereal box size.)
- After you’ve cut the paper for the front, do the same for the back side.
- Put glue all over the paper and attach the front side first, fold over the edge and press on it to secure it. Then do the same with the paper for the back side.
- Let dry for about 10 minutes.
- All ready to hold your favorite magazines!
Easy peasy, lemon squeeze-y. Enjoy your new magazine holder(s) and tell your mama that you love her!
In His Grace,