DIY Magazine Holder
This DIY MAgazine Holder is such an easy and fun project for any day but perfect for Mother’s Day. Wouldn’t this be sweet to get (or give) to mom on her special day?
With a minimal amount of items needed and just a short amount of time, you can create one, two, three or more for a matching set of magazine holders. What a thoughtful and meaningful gift for mom!
- 1 Empty Cereal Box (at least 14 oz.)
- 2 Sheets 12×12 Paper (scrapbook / craft paper)—any color/pattern
- Glue Stick or School Glue
- Start at the top left corner of your box, and cut down at an angle to the right side. My angle went down to about the halfway point of the right side. Cut the back the same way so that angled piece is completely cut off.
- Your first sheet of paper will cover the front and one edge of the box and the other piece will cover the back and other edge. I laid my box on the paper and traced the angle of the box onto the paper and cut the angle part off. (Dimensions will vary due to your cereal box size.)
- After you’ve cut the paper for the front, do the same for the back side.
- Put glue all over the paper and attach the front side first, fold over the edge and press on it to secure it. Then do the same with the paper for the back side.
- Let dry for about 10 minutes.
- All ready to hold your favorite magazines!
Easy peasy, lemon squeeze-y. Enjoy your new magazine holder(s) and tell your mama that you love her!
In His Grace,
A day for making moms feel extra special and appreciated. I’ve gotten together with 25 other bloggers with the hope of doing just that for some moms this Mother’s Day. We hope to bless three moms this year (although we wish we could bless many more) with a mini spending spree to one of their favorite places.
There will be THREE winners in this Mother’s Day giveaway – each winner getting to choose a gift card to the place of their choice. The choices are –
- Stitch Fix
- Hobby Lobby
The grand prize winner will receive a gift card for $300 and two runner-up winners will receive a $100 gift card.
To enter, simply use the Rafflecopter form below. Now I know that the Rafflecopter has quite a few entries, but each of these bloggers generously chipped in their own money to bring you this giveaway, so I hope you will take the time to do all of the entries. And hey, the more entries you do, the better your odds are of winning!
Giveaway ends May 10th at 11:59pm EDT. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to email to claim prize. By entering this giveaway you will be added to the email lists of some of the participating bloggers (see the Terms & Conditions on the Rafflecopter form for the complete list).