Oh how sweet are these tiny Christmas tree treats! As usual these are pretty simple to put together and have ready for your kiddos as them come in the door. Or they are perfect your upcoming holiday party!
Yummy plus super simple and you will be the talk of the day. This is all you need:
- 1 ½ cup Green Candy Melts/Discs
- 10-12 Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Wafers
- 20-22 Milky Way Miniatures
- Candy Stars/Balls
- Candy coated Sunflower Seeds
- First, take your wafers and cut each stick in half.
- Next, lay them on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Make sure to leave enough space in between to add the chocolate.
- Now take your green candy discs and put in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue to do this until discs are all melted.
- With a spoon, add your chocolate into the inside corner of a sandwich size baggie, snip the corner slightly. (This will become your piping bag).
- Now, squeeze your chocolate in a back and forth motion starting at the bottom and working your way up to the top. Make sure to start out wide and keep coming in little by little until you get to a point at the top. Do a few at a time so you can put the star and ornaments on before it dries. No worries if it dries, just squeeze a dot of chocolate where you want that ornament to go then stick it on.
- When you’re done with all the trees, let them harden up for about 5-10 minutes.
- Now, take your unwrapped milky way and put in microwave for about 3-4 seconds, just to soften very slightly.
- Then VERY carefully push the wafer down into the middle of the milky way. Let those harden back up, about 5 minutes.
- Then they’re ready to serve!
These are so adorable and just as yummy as you think they are! A fun treat for the holidays – enjoy!
In His Grace,
Christmas Blessings Giveaway
It’s hard to believe that Christmas is upon us once again. 2018 has flown right by and the holiday season is in full swing. With Christmas being the season of giving, I’ve gotten together with some pretty awesome bloggers to give TWO families some CASH in the 5th annual Christmas Blessings Giveaway – $500 cash (delivered via Paypal).
We hope that the prize will be a blessing to the winning families and help them to fulfill their kids’ Christmas wishes, pay off some bills, or to save for a rainy day. Whatever the money ends up being used for, our prayer is that it helps to lessen any financial burden and/or fills a specific need.
There are lots of entry options in the Rafflecopter form below – the more you enter, the better your chance of winning! I know it can seem tedious and time consuming to go through all the entries, but isn’t a chance at $500 worth it? I think it is! Plus, all of these generous bloggers donated their own money toward the cash prizes and this giveaway wouldn’t be possible without them. So I hope you’ll take the time to check out each one. Who knows, maybe you will find your new favorite blog.
The giveaway will run from Monday, November 12th through Wednesday, November 21st (ends at 11:59pm EST). Winner will be notified by email shortly after the giveaway ends and will have 48 hours to respond to claim the prize or another winner will be drawn. You must have a Paypal account to win. Please be sure to read the Rafflecopter terms and conditions upon entering.